Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Change

This past year has been stocked full of change.
Exciting changes, Sad changes, and the life changing changes!!!

At this time last year I would be attending High School my senior year was a crazy roller coaster.
I found out who I really was, which was both fun and very exhausting!

prayed more then ever before

fell in love, and out

found true friends

was betrayed

chased and got chased

was given amazing gifts

cried three times

tried college

studied my brains out

went to the greatest place in the world

gave everything I could to people who had nothing

got third degree burns

spent time with my family

scuba dived four times

wished i could turn back time

found comfort in food

laughed for hours on end

met my best friends

went for forever long airplane rides

ran countless miles

took countless pictures

found beauty in an ugly world

spoke up

kept quiet

got hurt

trusted the wrong people

said goodbye to so many people

finally let people in

lost my wisdom

lost myself

finally grew up!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying hi! Man, I'm just starting in photography, but I'm lovin it! That's so awesome you went to India. A friend and I had a book club where we would pick a country, read a book associated with it, and then make food from there. For India we read Salman Rushdie's, "Midnight's Children." I can't believe you actually went there. Everyone always goes to Hawaii.

    BTW, I love your "please wait here" photo. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment!! I loved India and would recommend it to anyone but i didn't love Delhi you need to visit the small towns!! and I LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete