Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Because India is the greatest place in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

So lately I've been missing India like crazy!!! and I'm sure everyone is sick of me talking about it! so here are some pictures I've never posted ever!!!! Any questions about my trip leave a comment!!!












 These are my favorite pictures because the kids would take creeper pictures of you!! makes me smile everytime!!









 Great food!!! YUM!!!



 Because i love these kids like my own!!!!





 IRA school!!!

 Because me and Goo Goo never take good pictures!!!
 Most Beautiful place in the world!!!








 Before they got all dirty!! i like them better dirty!!!








 wrong side!! we love PINKU!!!!










Long post i know but so so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment