Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No name

I've been struggling guys!  I do fine when i'm with friends or family but when i'm alone I panic! Sometimes I wish I could put everyone elses life on hold so I can take five minutes to worry about myself but it's impossible!

School is stressing me out, I sit down to study and I don't know where to start. I sit in class and worry about my family and my friends. So far I've been doing good this semester in school but this week has been a trial. I'm being pulled so many different directions that it makes it hard!

I don't really like the month of February it brings back some bad memories. But worst of all it's the month I lost my rock in my life. My grandma! I still don't understand why Heavenly Father would take her from me and my family. We never did anything wrong! I wanted her at my High School Graduation, I wanted to show her my pictures from the dances I went to. I wanted her to meet the boys I dated, and most of all I wanted her there when I was struggling.

My past is full of disappointments and heartaches but I know that everyday is a new day and as long as i make it tomorrow i'm doing fine! I'm not going to look past tomorrow because there is no reason to.

I am thankful for the people in my life who have never doubted me and stuck by through all my mistakes and failures! And I can promise you this, I'll stick by every single one of yours if you'll let me! My door is always open and i'm always here to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment