Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Define Friends

Friends
noun
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5. ( initial capital letter  ) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
I have been very blessed in my life to have the most amazing friends! I know sometimes I can be a challenge to be friends with at times. But I have a great group of friends that have stuck by me in everything! Thank you guys! I love you all with my whole heart! 
My parents have been my rock my entire life! I honestly have no idea what I'd do without them. I have been blessed with parents that would never stand in the way of any of my dreams they are the most supportive people I know! 

  
My brother Chris was my first best friend he has the kindest heart and has always looked out for me! We haven't always gotten along but what did you expect?! 

Lauralei is my little but taller cousin! We have always had a love/ hate relationship! They say your cousins are your first best friends and this is very true in our case!! 

Me and michelle have been best friends since preschool! We became best friends very fast! She has been there through every thick and thin possible! I love her and am so thankful for her friendship more than words can describe!

Emily: I can't remember a time not knowing her! We have been friends since childhood! We have very similar personalities and there is never a dull moment with us! 
Mckayla: Best friends in 5th grade we were very creative kids! I am so thankful that we are such great friends today! 

Holly: This girl is the funniest! I still have several of the notes she has given me she is the definition of a true friend! Always loving and always a phone call away!
Tabitha: Oh my the crazy things we have done! I cannot remember a time when she wasn't there when i needed her! I still remember her hugging me in Junior high while i cried like a baby!  

Tanner: I've known Tanner my whole life! I miss him more and more everyday! He is the most reasonable person i've ever met. and he's the one I always went to for advice! 
Alex: From the very first moment I met him he made me laugh! He has the best sense of humor! 

YMAD Group: I can honestly say this group of people is the best friends anyone could ask for! I love every single one of them all for different reasons! We got to experience the most amazing things together! We have a bond that will never be broken! 


Mike and Tommy: These boys are the greatest friends a person could ask for! They make me laugh and smile even when i'm down! I wish they'd come home already I miss them! and we need to get Indian food and do YOGA!

The Fanzz boys: I never thought i'd have the best co workers in the entire world but guess what?! I got them! They are the best people in the world! I love them all so much and am so grateful for their friendship and support in everything I do! 

  
Wyatt: My first college friend! Wyatt is the best example that i've ever had! Every time I talk to him I learn something new or what he says makes me want to be a better person! 
Ethan: I've never met a funnier person in my life! He is so caring but also tells you how it is! He is very honest! 
I love these two very much!


My grandpa: This is what a hero looks like! I'm so grateful that i have the oppurtunity to be so close to my grandpa he is the greatest man ever! and so darn cute! I love him with my whole heart!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment