Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 :)

What a Glamorous and Epic year 2012 will be:

Want: What I really want in 2012 is:
  • To be able to make my own choices 
  • Map our my schooling plan
  • Create a photography business type thing
  • Travel somewhere new
  • Learn how to manage my money
  • To make our house feel more like a home  
Need: What I really need in 2012 is: 
  • Good grades so i can get back to BYU
  • To say more prayers and read my scriptures more
  • Learn how to spend my time more wisely 
  • To finally grow up and learn responsibly
  • To learn better study habits
  • Get more sleep
Share: What I will share in 2012 is: 
  • Volunteer work
  • My love for the gospel
  • LOVE
  • Put aside money to go back to India
Succeed: In 2012 I will succeed at: 
  • Photography jobs
  • More blog followers
  • School
  • Family relationships
  • Friend relationships
  • Smile more
  • Visiting teaching and other church callings
  • My self esteem


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!!! :) 

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment