Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a way to start the new year....

So I've always felt like new years was a funny thing. It's a day where we reflect back on our past 365 days and how we've grown and what we've lost. Then we decide to change ourselves to be better so we all make silly lists that include things like Lose weight, Go to another country, clean the house.......

You know it we all do it. Usually we don't actually go through with them but this year I'm sticking to mine. This past year I've grown up so so much.

I graduated from High School
I Went to another country and saw the most terrible things.
I started college less then a month after High school
I slacked off and lost something I've always wanted
I started a new college
I made relationship mistakes but learned so much from them
I got mono hahahaha still makes me laugh
I got a job!!!! which I LOVE!!!!!
And so much more!
I am so thankful for what 2011 brought me and I can only hope that I've learned from my mistakes last year and see what 2012 will bring.

As of today I'm changing the way I think of life and of people. I'm going to make myself happy, no more people pleasing. My life is about me now (wow i sound selfish!) but really I'm sick of getting hurt and of taking care of everyone else.

That's all for now!

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment