Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fashion blog

So confession I'm totally and completely OBSESSED with clothes. This is something I hope to keep from any potential husband! So here are my fashion tips for you guys:

#1- Never ever ever EVER wear solid black with solid brown! HUGE NO NO!! Honestly the only time i'm a fan of black and brown together is Cheetah print! Which i'm obsessed with! Even my sheets are cheetah print!

#2- Be comfortable! There are a lot of cute comfortable styles out there, no need to be uncomfortable!

#3-Self expression: add a little flavor to your style! I love sports so I am always on the hunt for cute Sport related items. (check out the photo below) Also if you have a favorite color or print, use it in fun and creative ways!!

Featured: Boston red sox shirt $36 Fanzz.com, Heart jeans $56 Anthropologie.com


XOXOXO 

1 comment: