Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Long time no talk...

Wow it's been such a long time since i've written!!! This past year was the craziest roller coaster of my life! (but that's another story for another time)

Here is a tiny timeline of what i've been up too:

 I ran a half marathon after being sick for a couple of months.


My Best friend got married!! It was such a perfect day! and she looked gorgeous!(also me and Mckayla were the best bridesmaids ever!!)

I turned 21 and partied it up in Vegas with mo!! also i won 21 cents for being 21 years old!


I visited Michelle in Tenessee! It was such a perfect vacation! We visited the Smoky mountains, the zoo, and Graceland!



The worst day of my life was the day we had to put my little guy to rest. He was my baby and let me hold him all day! I miss you Jack.



And lastly I started dating and fell in love with this handsome guy! He's made everyday so much brighter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment