Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[Insert name here]

Dear [Insert name here],
I'm sorry I didn't write this sooner. you deserve to hear what I've got to say. I want you to know how much you mean to me. Memory's of you and the moments we shared together often flow into my mind sometimes tears threaten to wash my face and sometimes they bring laughter!! You are so special!!! We all make mistakes and I have watched you make many!!! I now wish i could have stepped in and been the friend you needed, sometimes i did. Funny how times change. I wish i had the courage to write this to you  but i don't. This letter is to all of those who have passed on, those who  I've walked away from, those who have walked away from me, those who i watched silently ruin their lives, those who i loved but never told and those who i feel need a reminding. To all those people I love you!! i Miss you and I need you in my life!!!
God Bless
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment