Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Def Leppard!!

Ok so pretty much I was born in the wrong year. I really needed to be an 80's teen. Because I love 80's rock music. I love Def leppard, Kiss, Poison, and cheap trick.


So when i found out that my mom got tickets to see Def Leppard again I was super excited!!!


I knew every song they sang!! and of course sang along!! I'm usually among the youngest at these concerts but i don't let that get me down!!!


except of course when they make 80's jokes I don't understand!!! But nevertheless i loved it!!!!!!!


Plus we had a lot of fun taking pictures!!!



over all it was a great time just the three of us!!!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! i love concerts!!

    xoxo
    Jenna Duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment and I LOVE your blog!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete