Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My life!!

I've been thinking alot about my life lately. where i've been, where i'm going, how i'm doing spiritually, how i'm doing as a friend. it's crazy to think i'm already 18. i've graduated from high school, i've gone to the most amazing place in the world (india) i've met so many wonderful people in my life. and it makes me sad to think i won't see alot of them ever again.
this past week i want to youth conference i was one of the oldest there and at the dance all the baby 14 year olds were asking me to dance and one of them said proudly "i've never danced with someone graduated from High School before" wow that made me feel good. and it made me think of when i was 14 and my brother was just graduating from High School and how old he seemed to me.
so now i'm about to embark on a new journey in my life......College. I'm starting to get nervous that i won't do good in college. i've never been a good test taker. But i've been praying for lots of help!!!
so those are my latest thoughts!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment