Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

How my dad found out I had Mono.......

I haven't been feeling any good lately. Over Thanksgiving break was the worst, I started out with a cold, then i got the flu, and then a sore throat. Which I believed was Strep Throat. So I called my dad up and got him to take me to the doctors. We got there and I got weighted and they measured my height. I weight less then I thought I did which was a plus, but i'm shorter then I thought which is a negative. Then they took a swab of my throat and we waited....
The doctor came in and informed us that I tested negative for strep
"YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!" (inside my brain)
"Cool" ( this is really me talking)
"Instead you have a virus.......you have mono" Doctor
"OH CRAP!!!!!!" (both out loud and in my head)
"SHE DOES!!!!" (that would be my father)


Yep so now I have mono.......I've had it a month according to the doctor. This has now a huge joke in my family. I get to hear about it every chance my family gets an opportunity to bring it up.

But I also find it extremly funny. I kiss one guy (like really kiss) and I end up with Mono.....WTF

But i've been playing off my pain by saying things like "I'd give him mono!" when I see a good looking guy. Or asking random people to make out! haha oh geez.

Good thing I'm not a slut.....Thats all for now!

xoxoxoxo

WAIT I TAKE BACK THOSE KISSES I WOULDN'T WANT YA'LL TO GET MONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment